Starting a campaign can be overwhelming. But we’re here to help you get started. We have broken down the process into bite-size steps meant to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
Here is what you’ll need to get started:
- A pencil with a good eraser.
- A notebook or binder for taking down notes, business ideas or epiphanies (that means those super genius ideas that you have floating around that great brain of yours).
- A folder for drawings or plans of your invention, business logo or other business minded doodles.
- A printer to print any additional workbooks, checklists, or cheat sheets.
- A parent, legal guardian or trusted teacher to help you work through your ideas.