Here at Kid Everest, safety is important to us. Therefore, projects are inspected on an individual basis and cannot include the following illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous components:
- Alcohol as part of a project or reward.
- Any item claiming to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent an illness or condition. These can include but are not limited to, applications, websites, books, graphics, diets promising results or supplements.
- Contests, coupons, gambling, and/or raffles.
- Energy food and drinks.
- Offensive material (ex. hate speech, violent themes or materials, etc).
- Live animals as part of a project or reward.
- Offering financial, money-processing, or credit services; financial intermediaries or cash-equivalent instruments; travel services (e.g., vacation packages); phone services (e.g., prepaid phone services, 900 numbers); and business marketing services.
- Political fundraising.
- Pornographic material; including, but not limited to, photos, videos, audio clips, or links.
- Projects that promote discrimination, bigotry, or intolerance towards others.
- Projects that share too closely a likeness with a previous project that has already been funded.
- Rewards that the project creator did not make.
- Drugs, nicotine, tobacco, electronic cigarettes and/or related paraphernalia.
- Firearms, weapons, replicas of weapons, and/or weapon accessories.
If you have a question about your project, and cannot find help here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before starting your project.