Kid Everest welcomes the input and innovation from creators near and far, however we do have a few rules.
- All projects must be clear and honestly represented. Projects and business ideas must not be fraudulent. Projects must be from children 18 and younger with the assistance of a parent or legal guardian. Children under 13 will be required to have a Consent Form signed and all projects will require a bank account connected through Paypal or Stripe. Projects cannot include items or wording meant to confuse or mislead backers. Creators are asked to be as clear and concise as possible to avoid confusion.
- Projects must be created to fund a business or invention. These items must be something that the creator can actually create within a reasonable amount of time. In the end, a creator should be able to CREATE a tangible good to share with the world. Projects cannot be created to raise money for groups of people or charities.
- When a project requires manufacturing or a gadget or technology, Kid Everest requires that you show a prototype. This includes showing as much as you can about where you are in the process and what you still needs to accomplish. Please do not share photo realistic renderings as backers may mistake this for an item already created.
- Projects on Kid Everest cannot offer equity in the business as a reward.
- Projects cannot include any of our prohibited items.
- Remember, we are a community of amazing people and we want to keep it that way. If you see anything that seems suspicious or out of the ordinary, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. More on being a community member here.
The rules are created to help guide and keep everyone safe. These rules do not cover everything that Kid Everest may be used for and for further information please read our Terms and Conditions or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .